To create an economically, socially, politically, culturally and environmentally sustainable society where people enjoy their human rights without poverty, distress, violence and sufferings and a society free from child labor, gender and social inequality and oppression among tribal, dalits, women, children and other marginal communities.
Eradication of Extreme Poverty and Sustained Improvement in the Standard of Living of the Poor through Empowerment, Promotion of Basic Rights and Entitlements, Enrichment of Human, Natural, Social and other Resources, Protection of Environment and Human Rights
Creation of self – governing communities and their organizations and empower them for poverty reduction, strong rural economy, inclusive social structure and grassroots democracy through achieving basic human rights and entitlements including education, health, employment, income, livelihood security, good governance, gender and social justice and adopting sustainable development practices.
- To work for Relief of poverty, distress & suffering and to attempt total human development and social transformation in backward areas in India
- To create awareness on various government / non-government schemes/programs meant for socio-economic and cultural development of the poor and to cooperate with the government departments and other agencies for effective implementation of poverty reduction, income generation and welfare/developmental programs and realization of basic rights and entitlements by the poor;
- To promote better health and nutritional status among the needy and poor and promote and improvise the Aurvedic, Homeopathic and Naturopathic medicines and treatment practices for sustainable health care as well as to undertake special projects / programs / camps for medicinal plant, blood donation, eye camps, integrated health services, control of STD, HIV / AIDS, Malaria, TB, Ammonia, waterborne diseases, blindness and other diseases for better health of the poor;
- To undertake child, youth, women, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe development initiatives for their all round development and promotion of their rights
- To undertake Relief and Rehabilitation programs on the event of natural and / or manmade disasters / calamities and promote disaster preparedness, response and management
- To promote integrated and sustainable management and optimal use of natural resources and promotion of Sustainable Livelihood among the poor through promotion, creation, preservation, strengthening and judicious promotion and management of livelihood assets – Natural, Physical, Human, Financial and Social assets.
- To bring awareness and initiate appropriate actions for employment & income generation, self reliance, sustainable development, protection of human rights, environment protection, socio-economic, educational and cultural development and gender and social justice and equality, realization of basic rights and entitlements and strengthening democracy / participatory governance especially among the children, youths, women, SC, ST and other weaker sections people and to provide legal aid to the poor
- To undertake research and studies relevant to the target groups with the aim to searching alternative inclusive development strategies
- To develop areas of mutual cooperation, support and understanding among different individuals, NGOs, CBOs and government agencies working on similar issues;
- To help the poor communities in mobilizing self – sustaining development organizations and to build up an institutional base for capacity building of the weaker sections including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women as well as young educated professionals, community based organizations and small NGOs in order to augment the development process
- To provide stipend, fellowship and other support services to the needy social activists, unemployed youths and students including the children of social workers and persons belonging to disadvantages communities and disseminate information and educational materials to them with regards to accelerating their academic growth, employment and self – sufficiency.
- To develop areas of mutual cooperation, support and understanding among different individuals, voluntary organizations, and other government and NGOs working on similar causes in India
- To work for peace, communal harmony and social cohesion, strengthening of democracy, national unity and integrity as well as to promote good governance through village self rules both in scheduled and non – scheduled areas.
- To do all other lawful things as may be incidental to or conducive to the attainment of the above objects of the trust